Where are you located?
- Our self-storage units can be reached at 5930 Lincoln Blvd, Oroville, CA 95966. We’re just off Highway 70 and Highway 149.
Are you close to Paradise, CA?
- Yes, we are only 25 miles away (about half an hour away). The property is full of little details that were thought out with our customers in mind, such as the slope that keeps the units dry even in heavy rains.
What are your office hours?
- The office is open between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm (from Tuesday to Saturday). Both customers and non-customers are free to visit us during business hours for extra help.
What are your access hours?
- Tenants can get access to their self-storage units (and parking spaces) from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm, seven days a week. It doesn’t matter if you want to get rid of garage clutter fast or simply store your vehicle when you are not using it – you always get easy access at Another Self Storage.
Do you offer RV and boat storage?
- We sure do. We have both outdoor and indoor vehicle parking spaces that can house almost anything with wheels, including campers, travel trailers, fishing boats, and kayaks.
Why should I rent a unit here?
- There are many reasons for using one of our parking or self-storage units. Here are just a few things that we offer: RV and camper storage, business and inventory storage, keypad access, individually alarmed doors, and on-site management.
What type of security do you offer?
- The highest level that exists! For instance, we have great lighting on the exteriors of the buildings to assist our night-vision cameras and help keep your possessions secure in the evening hours.
When can I start?
- Once you reserve one of our self-storage units or outdoor/indoor vehicle parking spaces, you will be able to move in almost instantly. We are a month-to-month facility, so feel free to rent for however long you need to.