At Another Self-Storage, we pride ourselves on running a secure, safe, friendly, and clean facility. Please make sure to review our policies to avoid extra charges and avoid any issues while renting with us.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
- Loitering is prohibited, fines will occur after first warning
- We do not give refunds for moving out early.
- We do not refund late fees or other accrued fees.
- We are a month-to-month facility. All customers agree to give a 5-day notice prior to moving out.
- When vacating your unit remove your lock and make sure to leave your unit clean in order to avoid a cleaning fee. Customers are responsible for fully emptying and cleaning your unit when you move out!
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month. A $10.00 will be charged if the rent is not paid by the 10th of the month.
- If you have not paid your rent by the 10th of the month not only will you receive a late fee, but you will also be locked out of the facility and denied access to your unit.
- Facility gate hours are from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. 7 days a week. Customers in the facility after hours are subject to a $50.00 after-hour violation fee.
- Please clean up after yourself! Customers who leave an excess of trash around our facility or in a moved-out unit will be charged a cleaning fee of $50.00.
- Always put your code in when entering the facility. Those who do not will be charged a $15.00 tailgating fee.
- We include a free lock and 3 keys at the time of rental. If your lock needs to be cut there is a $25 lock cut fee.